I've adjusted the titles slightly to conform to Adult Swim's episode guide & Jackson Publick's spelling on his LiveJournal.
- I'm fine with that. Let me adjust the titles of the episodes' pages so they match up -Nais
Season 3 episodes
The production numbers for episodes "Murder O'Clock" and "Now Museum – Now You Don't" are visible on the images in Stephan DeStefano's blog post. When these production numbers are combined with the schedule on adultswim.com, it can be inferred that Murder O'Clock is episode #34, airing July 20 and Now Museum is #35, airing July 27. Ant Farm's airdate is still unknown.
What is your source for the titles and dates of "My Dinner With Hatred", "Enter the Bad Seed", and "Dr. Guymn, Medicine Woman"? I would like to add this information to the wikipedia episode list, but need a more reliable source. --Pseudochron 19:47, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, I forgot about the production codes on the blog. The episode names I got from . I'm not sure where they came from but since "Billy Quizboy and the Invisible Hand" matched up with the listing on the AS schedule, they sound legit.
- Thanks for the heads up. This does call into question the airing order a bit more, as Dr. Qumyn has seemed to move up. Also not entirely clear if "Enter the Bad Seed" was changed into "The Buddy System" (which seems most likely) or it's another episode entirely.-Nais 17:57, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
What about 21 and 24's wedding song? Was it left out for a reason? Deadeyedavi 20:47, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- The only reason is an oversight. There was a link on the Showdown at Cremation Creek (Part 1) page. If you notice other oversights in the future, feel free to correct them.
Templates and Editing by Season
I want contributors to be able to edit by Season and to preview their changes without having to look at a broken table. That means I'd like the preview to actually show what the final section would look like, as would be expected. I've played with the templates though and there appears to be no way to do that while keeping the current look, specifically the Season headers,(ie. "Season 1 (2004)" ), with background colors . I thought including the Season headers in a template would help, but the Mediawiki software "helpfully" puts edit links that allow you to edit the included template, instead of the Season section you want. That's not desirable and having folks edit that template by accident would be messy. Not sure how to get around that, so that's why there're no Season edit links at all for the moment.
If anyone else knows some template magic to do what we want, please feel free to share. Otherwise share your opinion on which solution bothers you least
- While previewing a Season, the preview shows broken wiki table code.
- The Season headers are plain and don't fit the rest of the guide.
- Can't edit by season at all, must edit entire page.
Personally, I'd go for 2. Functionality trumps "pretty".
- -Nais 17:02, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- I've gone with a bit of a compromise. You can now edit by season, but there is a little bit of wiki table code when you preview, there's just a lot less than there used to be. Not perfect, but it'll do fine. - Nais 17:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Going to the article now only presents a blank page. This seems to have happened after a recent updates (new Mediawiki version with some security fixes). I believe some of the template usage in the page is breaking the renderer. The source is still visible by going to . I'm still trying to track down the exact cause, but it's looking like the nesting of templates that make up the Season boxes.
- The templates were all reorganized and simplified. The page now works fine. There may still be an underlying software issue that I merely just bypassed, though. -Nais 21:22, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm still getting the "blank page" on occassion while previewing and submitting changes. I'm just not sure what's causing it anymore. If it happens to you, try editing the page by sections instead of the whole page at once. -Nais 18:25, 3 July 2009 (UTC)