Selected Quotes for The Venture Bros. Episode,
- Dr. Venture: Ok, so we're going to- No! No! Bad robot!
- H.E.L.P.eR. starts eating test tubes
- Dr. Venture: No! We don't eat test-tubes! What, now you don't feel well do you?
- H.E.L.P.eR. holds his stomach and shakes his head, moaning. A hole burns through his stomach
- Dr. Venture: Well that's what happens when you mix acids and bases.
- H.E.L.P.eR. runs off crying
- Hank: You're nothing. You're weak. Why do you even want to be a secret agent, boy? You think you're good enough?
- Brock: Hank. Seriously, when I get my license back I'm allowed to kill you.
- Hank: Oh, sorry Brock.
Rusty: Crap who am I kidding? My looks are going down the tubes faster than an unwanted pregnancy on prom night.
Rusty: Hey, gloomy Gus, hop in. I got a top secret mission for you buddy.
Brock: I can't. I'm not a secret agent anymore.
Rusty: [chuckles] You don't need a license for operation "Get Me Some."
Rusty: Oh, Brock check out the main stage. But don't make it obvious. She's looking at me, what do I do?
Brock: Give her like 5 bucks
[Rusty rifles through change purse and hands the dancer a $20]
Rusty: Can you break this?
Rusty: One of them was dressed like a cheerleader and said she was 19 but she had a Cesarean scar and her face had more lines on it than a mirror at Studio 54.
Rusty: [to Undercover Dr. Girlfriend] So I didn't catch your name.
The Monarch: [talking to Dr. Girlfriend through earpiece] Oh crap, we never planned for this contingency. Quick, make something up!
Rusty: Brock, I'm all out of condom. Could you pick me up one if you go out?
H.E.L.P.eR. picks up Venture's shedded skin.
Hank: Wow, I bet if you put that under your pillow the tooth-fairy would give you like a grand.
Dr. Venture: Heh, condoms. Rusty doesn't need gadgets to please a woman.
Dr. Venture: What you are about to see is a nightmare, inexplicably torn from the pages of Kafka.
Dr. Venture emerges from sheets as a catepiller.
Hank: Holy crap! What happened?
Dr. Venture: Apparently this is the reward I get for years of screwing with super-science. In short, I pissed in God's eye, and he blinked.
- Dean: No worries, Brock, I'll walk you thorough the written portion. Question 1: You're in Prague. A sniper's in the window above you. There's an alligator behind you, and a grizzly bear in front of you. What do you do? Do you...
- Brock: Back somersault, pry off the alligator's jaw, use it as a boomerang to take out the sniper. When he falls out the window, the grizzly'll go straight for the easier meal.
- Dean: Ummmm, the answer is 'c'.