|1st appearance:||The Trial of the Monarch|
Malice is a gated community for Super Villains, resembling an upper class neighborhood. In Return to Malice, the skyline of Los Angeles can be made out in the distance, suggesting the neighborhood is near (or is a stand-in for) Beverly Hills. Dr. Girlfriend remarks that it has three super markets and low property taxes. Malice has been described as Boca Raton on Halloween, owing to the peculiar group of neighbors. Residents of the neighborhood include-
- The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend, who live at house number 5, formerly owned by Phantom Limb. The property seems to include a respectable parcel of land, on which Phantom Limb is shown hunting towards the beginning of Showdown at Cremation Creek.
- Sergeant Hatred and Princess Tiny Feet, who lived in a house with a giant "H" on the front lawn. The house is equipped with a hot tub, and possibly a hedge maze in the back yard.
- The occasionally mentioned but never yet shown villain Manta Claus is said to live "just down the street."
- Auntie Matter, Flying Squid, and Vain Gloria also live nearby.
- Keeping with the pop music references, "A Town Called Malice" is a song by The Jam from their 1982 album The Gift. This in turn may be a reference to A Town Like Alice, a novel by Nevil Shute.